- Application and submission:
Applications for admission are accepted twice a year.
Application form can be downloaded from the School Website. Please submit the completed application form and documents required by post on or before the deadline stated below.
|Deadline||15th December, 2017||15th June, 2018|
|Grades||Primary 1-4||Primary 2-5|
|To be admitted to||2017/2018 2nd Term||2018/2019 school year|
- Documents required:
- a. The completed application form (refer to Appendix at the bottom of this page)
- b. Photocopy of the applicant’s ID document(s):
▲ For applicants born in Hong Kong, photocopy of the Hong Kong I.D. Card OR Birth Certificate
▲ For applicants born outside Hong Kong, photocopy of the Birth Certificate of place outside Hong Kong AND documents permitting her to stay in Hong Kong
- c. Photocopy of Certificate of Baptism (if any)
- d. Photocopy of proof of graduation of parent(s) or sister(s) if claiming graduate status from St. Clare’s Girls’ School or St. Clare’s Primary School or Kindergarten (if any)
- e. Photocopy of all school reports
- f. For applicants who wish to submit reference materials, please note that only paper documents will be accepted (A4 paper, maximum 5 double-sided sheets). Please do not hand in CDs, clear folders etc.
- Application fee:
The application fee is $50 per applicant per application, to be settled by cash when the applicant is invited to an interview. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable fee. The collection of this fee does not constitute any assurance that a school place will be offered.
- Interview and assessment:
The School will not be able to invite all applicants to the interview and entrance test. Only applicants demonstrating sufficient academic skills to engage with the curriculum will be invited. Final selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview and entrance test.
- Result of the entrance test:
- Successful applicants will be notified by telephone.
- If you do not hear from us within one month from the application deadline, you can assume that your application is unsuccessful. Applications will have to be filed in again for those who are interested to fill seats for another school year.
- School fee:
The annual tuition fee for 2017/2018 is HK$36,000, payable in 10 installments.
NOTE: School Fee for 2018/2019 is subject to adjustment, pending approval from the Hong Kong Education Bureau.
- Declaration of the School
- All information provided on the Application Form and all items submitted along with the Form are for the admission procedures only. Upon completion of the admission procedures, all forms and items submitted will be destroyed and will NOT be returned.
- An application with insufficient supporting documents will not be processed.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a school place should any information provided be found to be untruthful or inaccurate.